But, truthfully told, I'm reading more than three, and some of those categories overlap a bit.
So, here are some of the titles I'm going to try (with links to Amazon).
Here are a few that I'm reading for the first time (some recently published, some not):
- Talk Like TED, by Carmine Gallo
- 501 Things YOU Should Have Learned About Grammar, by Sonia Mehta
- Setting Limits in the Classroom, by Robert J. Mackenzie
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel H. Pink
- The Game Believes In You: How digital play can make our kids smarter, by Greg Toppo
- The Natty Professor, by Tim Gunn
- In the Best Interest of Students: Staying True to What Works in the ELA Classroom, by Kelly Gallagher
- Deeper Reading, by Kelly Gallagher
- Mechanically Inclined, by Jeff Anderson
- Energize Research Reading & Writing, by Chris Lehman